Private Internet Access 1.3.1 Build 02863 Crack with Serial Code Free Here!
Private Internet Access VPN Service encrypts your connection and provides you with an anonymous IP to protect your privacy. Fast, multi-gigabit VPN Tunnel gateways, worldwide, from the most trusted name in anonymous VPN service. Private Internet Access (PIA) is the leading VPN Service provider specializing in secure, encrypted VPN tunnels which create several layers of privacy and security providing you safety on the internet. This VPN Service is backed by multiple gateways worldwide with VPN Tunnel access in 25+ countries, 37+ regions.
Protect Your Privacy
Private Internet Access VPN provides state of the art, multi-layered security with advanced privacy protection using VPN tunneling. Scroll below to the Security Layers section to learn more about each individual layer. These services have been designed from the ground up to be able to operate using built-in technology pre-existing in your computer or smartphone device. The services operate at the TCP/IP interface level, which means all of your applications will be secured, not just your web browser.
Protect Your Privacy and Identity
Browse anonymously with a hidden ip, and enable wifi security with VPN service. Anonymous VPN tunnels are the best way to protect your privacy, and the tool has the best VPN service.
Unblock Censorship Filters
Enjoy unrestricted access to the app Privileges VPN network. The most secure, anonymous VPN tunnel is now at your fingertips.
Connect Through VPN Tunnel in Seconds!
Connect immediately to private VPN service with instant vpn setup. Featuring one-click installers, your VPN service will be enabled immediately. Buy a VPN account to get started!
- Secure VPN Account
- Encrypted WiFi
- P2P Support
- PPTP, OpenVPN, and L2TP/IPSec
- 5 devices simultaneously
- Block ads, trackers, and malware
- Multiple VPN Gateways
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- SOCKS5 Proxy Included
- No traffic logs
- Instant Setup
- Easy to use
Private Internet Access Privacy Features:
- Protocol and encryption:Private Internet Access VPN offers an array of VPN protocol which includes the Openvpn protocol, the Point-to-Point Tunneling Protocol (PPTP), and the Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol (L2TP/IPSec). The openvpn being open source has been tested for vulnerabilities and remains the most secure; it also optimally balances security with speed.
- Logging Policy: Private Internet Access VPN has a zero log policy. They say that they keep no log of users’ activity or connections. It is all too common to see VPNs claiming not to keep logs; and this is matched by an equally growing concern that some VPNs might be keeping log against their no-log policy.
- Signing Up: VPNs are beginning to give users more anonymity by trimming down the amount of personal information required for the signing up process.
- DNS and IPv6 Leaks Protection: All the effort to use a VPN to encrypt traffic and spoof location can come to nothing if sensitive information is leaking through security holes. The leaked information can effectively define your actual location and even track your activity over the internet.
- Kill switch: The Kill switch is becoming an essential ingredient of the privacy provisions of any VPN. This is because it is one solution to preventing your traffic from being in the open when the VPN disconnects. The kill switch senses when the VPN is about to lose connection and immediately cut off internet connection; this prevent you from being online without the protection of the VPN.
- Jurisdiction: Private Internet Access is owned by a company called London Trust Media Inc.
Private Internet Access
Private Internet Access allows users to connect 5 devices at the same time, and they provide software for Windows, MacOS, Linux, iOS, and Android. Cloak your IP and location by connection to one of over 3400 servers in 33 countries, and the list of servers is growing every day.
Overall, Private Internet Access provides the necessary security protection required to keep yourselves and your family safe online. Private Internet Access offers a free trial, click the link above and try it out!
- Title: Private Internet Access
- Filename: pia-v82-installer-win.exe
- File size: 53.82MB (56,433,504 bytes)
- Requirements: Windows (All Versions)
- Languages: Multiple languages
- License: Commercial Trial
- Date added: October 4, 2018
- Author: London Trust Media
How To Install?
- First of all, you have downloaded the setup by clicking on the above download link
- After downloading extract it for installing
- When the installation gets complete open the crack folder
- Disconnect the internet connection
- Run the Crack Setup
- The activation code will appear
- Copy and paste this code in the original program to activate
- That’s all now enjoy!